Student Transportation Discipline and Consequences
- First Offense: A verbal and written warning is issued to the student.
- Second Offense: A three-day suspension is issued to the student.
- Third Offense: A ten-day suspension will be issued to the student.
- Fourth Offense: A thirty-day suspension will be issued to the student.
- Fifth Offense: Student will be suspended for the remainder of the school year.
Severe Clause: If a student’s conduct seriously jeopardizes the safety of other students and the driver, a suspension will be immediately placed into effect.