Is Your Child Eligible for Pre-K?
Please view the Income Chart (PDF opens in new window) to see if your child qualifies.
- For example, if there is one parent and one child living in the home that counts as two people on the income chart. All income for all adults living in the home must be counted.
Another way to qualify is if you can answer YES to at least one of the questions in the Other Eligibility Requirements list (Google Doc opens in new window).
YES, my child qualifies either by income or because I can answer “Yes” to at least one of the alternate eligibility requirement questions.
No, my child does not qualify. AISD offers tuition-based Pre-K at the following campuses:
- Sleepy Hollow Elementary School 806-326-5300
- Belmar Elementary School 806-326-4050
- Windsor Elementary School 806-326-5700
- Woodlands Elementary School 806-326-5800
- Pricing and details: $650-per-month. Price includes after school care (Extended School Day program)
Pre-K Information home page
If you need assistance with navigating this process, please contact:
- Rose Hambrick, Executive Secretary, Assistant Superintendent’s Office, 806-326-1145
- Veronica Duran, Executive Secretary, Assistant Superintendent’s Office, 806-326-1155
- Brittany Hinz, Early Childhood Education Coordinator, 806-326-1320